Have you decided that your current home just doesn’t suit your needs anymore and that the time has come for you to have the home you’ve always dreamed of? You don’t have to settle for less, or make compromises that are inherent with renovating, when you build your new home with Porter Davis.
You love your current neighbourhood, the kids are in school and as they grow a lack of personal space can also become an issue. Wouldn’t it be great to be able to stay exactly where you are in a brand new home that’s designed to meet all the needs of your family?
With the cost of renovating spiralling upwards, an increasing number of people are now considering a knockdown and rebuild so they can stay in the area they love in a house that perfectly suits their lifestyle. You can make your dream home a reality with the help of the Knockdown & Rebuild Team at Porter Davis.
• Move into the dream home you’ve always wanted.
• Continue living in your suburb and street.
• Keep your children at their current schools.
• Stay close to the local shops, amenities and services you love.
• Enjoy a brand new home more suited to your lifestyle and personal style.
• Less maintenance required.
• More cost effective than a complicated and lengthy renovation to an older home.
• Keep the equity in your land and avoid hefty stamp duty and selling costs.
• Avoid restrictions and compromises associated with renovating an older style home.
• Improve the energy efficiency of your home with a 6-star, or more, energy rating.
• Potentially increase the value of your property when you’re ready to sell.
At Porter Davis we think what we do matters, because a new home is so much more than bricks and mortar. We believe a new home is the foundation to the picture of how life should and can be.
To us, the idea of a home goes way beyond construction, or service, or design or style. It’s the very cornerstone of life’s hopes and aspirations. And it’s a brave thing to create. We understand and respect that – and those who set out to create their dreams around a new home. We appreciate the fragility of such visions and we exist to protect and nurture those dreams.
Our Knockdown & Rebuild team will help you through the process every step of the way
• We carefully assess your block of land and discuss its possibilities with you.
• We work with you to understand how you want to live and how to choose your ideal home.
• We provide easy to understand quotes.
• We organise approvals and permits for your new home (excluding town planning).
• We guarantee your construction time frame inclusive of your personal variations.
We’ll take you through some key things you need to know and outline what areas fall under your responsibility.
Planning regulations, street frontage and depth of block, setbacks, easements, slope of your block of land, orientation and natural light, driveway position, drainage, street access, power supply, neighbours and pool (existing and/or new) are just some of the items that need to be looked at before you proceed. Once you’ve narrowed down a home design that suits you, we’ll then take you through the process in detail, including what you need to know and outline who looks after what throughout the demolition and construction periods.
If you’re interested in learning more about knocking down and rebuilding new with Porter Davis, contact our team today to organise a site assessment and to get your copy of our comprehensive guide to knockdown and rebuild.